9/09/2008

FLASH DRIVES BY TIM

What are these small miraculous little gadgets good for? Well first of all they are good ways to load all kinds of stuff: homework, essays, reports, etc. These flash drives can store up to millions of projects depending on what how big the flash drive is. They have 1GB, 2GB, 4GB and even 8GB!

I think these things are miracles, but let’s see how some other people reacted.

Sasha said, “Flash drives are very useful, and have knocked floppy disks out of business with their

compact design.”

Afek calmly described them as miracles.

Ethan said, “I love flash drives. One of my flash drives is wrapped up in a double mint gum wrapper.

People keep asking me where I got it.”

Robbie said, “I wish I had cooler flash drives, all of mine are so old!”

As you can see some people like them and some people don’t. Flash drives come in all different shapes and sizes:

Baseball

Basketball

WII Remote

Dominoes

Animals

Bomb

Cars

Flexible

Phone

There are so many flash drives to choose from so hurry up and get yours today.

No comments: