8/21/2008

Holidays to Pattaya-by Raimy

Anyone need a holiday? I do already. When I am tired, and I’m on a school break, I like to take a trip. Mostly, I go with my family, and only sometimes I bring a friend with me, but either way, taking a vacation is a fun experience.
Pattaya is a good place I would suggest. If you like relaxing and hanging out by the beach or the pool, this is the place for you. Pattaya takes approximately 3 hours to get there, but it is all worth it when you get there. The sea has jellyfish, so if you want to swim in the sea, then you would have to take a boat to an island called ‘Ko Lan’ and you can snorkel there also. There is a parachuting place on the way to Ko Lan, so you can stop there if you want to parachute. A boat will pull you around the parachuting base once and trust me, it feels just like you’re flying. It’s fun!
You can find a shopping mall by taking a 5 minute drive from Pattaya. It’s easily recognizable because there is a plane sticking out of the building! The plane is a part of the ‘Ripley’s Believe It Or Not’ in the shopping mall. In addition to that, there is a haunted house, a mirror house called ‘Infinity Maze’, and a 4-D moving theater. It’s a fun mall, mostly for kids to play in. The food court there is not so bad either. If you go to the mall when the sun is out, then you can sit out on the huge balcony and eat there. The view is amazing.
These are some hotels that I heard a lot of people stayed in.
‧Hard Rock Hotel
‧Sunset Village
‧ Dusit Resort
So, if you decide to go to Pattaya, then take some of these suggestions, and have FUN!

No comments: