8/20/2008

“Batman (The Dark Knight)”- by Robbie


The new Batman movie was released on July 18, 2008. It has become the fastest movie ever to break the 400 million dollar mark. I went around and questioned some of my friends about what they thought of the movie.

Matt said, “The Dark Knight is a must see movie.”

Steve said, “I did not like it at all.”

Nino said, “It was awesome.”

Win said, “It was good.”

Shea said enthusiastically, “It had me on the edge of my seat!”

Tim said, “It was very suspenseful.”

Christian complained, “I did not really like it.”

David said, “It was good.”

Ethan said calmly, “I agree with Matt, it is a must see movie.”

Khun Ed said, “I liked it.”

Sasha said, “It was darker than most, and they should have saved two-face for another movie.

As you can see people have different views. Personally, I thought it was the best movie I have ever seen, I strongly recommend that you watch this movie. The reviews said that it was better than all three Spidermans put together. Batman is rated PG13 because it is very graphic in ways kids are not able to deal with (it could scare them). I thought the acting was very good, especially the Joker (Heath Ledger). The plot was very interesting and had many action scenes which I liked. I also like how I always thought the movie was going to end but then a new problem arose. The movie is approximately 2 ½ hours long.

No comments: