9/25/2008

Disadvantage of Windows Microsoft Word 2007 - Anurag & Vignesh


Are you having trouble with Windows Word 2007? I’m pretty sure you are having some problems. Yesterday, I was in my Humanities class and we were doing a writing assignment. My classmates were having so much trouble that they all came up to me and said, “Can you help me?” I was so annoyed that I decided to write this.

We have the latest information about how to fix and get rid of the trouble. If you save the word document in 2007 mode it won’t work in Windows Word 97-2003. So now the way to fix it is by going to the logo near HOME. Another way is that the logo above Home. It is something like a floppy. Another way is by using “Ctrl+S”. First you go to the Windows Logo and you click on it. Then it will show you, New, Open, Convert, Save, and Save as. If you get your pointer on it, it will show save as 97 – 2003. Click that and you will be able to do it at home.

Another problem is that when you put a shape on the document you can’t really find the way to make the outline thicker. It is kind of like hid somewhere. But when you put the shape/picture the top toolbar will automatically go to Format. Under it, it says SHAPE OUTLINE. Then all you have to do is click it and then it says WEIGHT. Get your pointer on it and it will show you the weights. Choose one of them. Didn’t even know how to save the first time I used it. If you want to make the page landscape you first have to go to page layout and click on orientation.

If we had a sheet of paper with all the instructions in it I bet it will be easier!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't think Word 2007 is inconvenient. I mean, everyone probably thought the older versions were inconvenient when they first came out. Once everyone gets used to it, it'd be easier to use and it actually has some unique functions that the older versions don't have.
-Grace